Monday, November 29, 2010

Time To Start.

It is the end of November, 2010.
I am fat and unfit and I REALLY need to do something about it.
I have Fibromyalgia.  I need to be careful with what I do so as to not aggravate this.
I am Iron Deficient Anaemic and have been taking Iron supps all year.  Other meds as well now but I still am not well.  I am having regular blood tests and if there is not enough improvement with the next one they will try something else.  I have had heaps of tests but no reason was found.  I don't go for another blood test for another month.  In the meantime I *think* I am using it as an excuse to not do anything.  I'm hoping that if I go public then I will do more.  So here goes.

I aim to do some moving every day and to be fitter than I am now by next Friday.  And then fitter again by the Friday after that.

But I need some concrete aims.  Maybe I could aim to climb Bluff Knoll again.  That would be pretty cool.

I'll go day by day but by Friday I will be fitter than I am today.

2 comments:

  1. Barb,I have fibromyalgia, too. What is this about not moving your arms? At al? Or raising them up? I am fat and maybe fit. Blood pressure is really low. Pulse is great-low. Cholesterol if fine! I am about to have an MRI for knee. Taking care of three hens is just about all I do, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. When I overdo stuff I end up in pain and sometimes, not always, my muscles just don't seem to work properly. It's usually my arms that get the worse though sometimes the cat makes me cry when it jumps on my lap. lol. There are days when I can't shower as I cannot get undressed. Luckily it is not often and rarely when I watch what I do.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete