Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Lunch Out.

Lunch out day so I tried not to eat beforehand...Caved and had a carrot around 9.  

We went to the Equinox in Busselton, had fish and chips with salad for lunch and once again, like most places that we have been to, the servings were huge.  Why can't restaurants have smaller servings for less money?  There must be so much food wasted because of too large serves.  I didn't eat all the chips and usually I'd bring them home *for husband* but I'd be the one to end up eating them, today I didn't.  Left them on the plate, wasted.  But not waisted.

Some time after lunch we went to The Goose for coffee and cake.  The 3 of us shared a piece of cake and just as well or we would have burst.  It was a really nice caramel cake slice thing.

I didn't want tea but planned to cook fish for the husband but he was home earlier than me and had bought fried chicken, chips, gravy...Pleased to say that I haven't had any.  I did cook the fish though and had some of that with an egg...and some potato.   Then finished it off with potato chips!  Not a whole bag though, that's something I suppose.   But I didn't need any of it and only ate that so I wouldn't eat the chicken.  Might have been better off with just 1 piece of chook...

Was umming and ahhing about LCDing tomorrow but think I need to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment