Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 2, Week 2


I was out today but took oatmix for breakfast and a container of liver and cabbage for lunch. 

Todays food. 
coffee
oatmix
nuts
banana
bread with jam and cream.  I know!!   I have this 3 or 4 times a year, Yum and  no regrets.
liver anf veg   Too much so divided it into 2.
liver anf veg 
orange
orange
coffee

Not sure of points today and can't be fagged working them out...I don't think I missed anything though so full points, maybe...
Didn't get as much moving done as I wanted to today but put some music on tonight and bopped around the house then did 15 min on the exercise bike so all up way over the 45min.   Hot and sweaty so went to have a shower and...no hot water so the OK mood that I was in has gone...a cold flannel wash will do that   haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment